The analysis of the process plan of the precision casting manufacturer and the determination of the pros and cons of the role of economic development can only be distinguished from the comparison. The actual economic effect of the project is carried out by the method of comparative analysis. When comparing process plans, there may be more than 2 plans. In order to make the analysis results more reliable, the exhaustive method should be used to list possible plans or alternative plans. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out the so-called process analysis, explore a variety of process options, and prepare standards in advance for engineering economic analysis and selection of the best process plan.
The important task of process analysis can be summarized as: according to the functional characteristics, raw materials, appearance, standard precision, quality requirements and mass production of castings, in the existing or available precision casting equipment, equipment, objects, driving force, inspection methods On the premise of , management ability and staff quality, a variety of process options are clearly put forward.
When conducting a process analysis, it is important to consider and respond to the following questions:
1. Can it achieve the function of castings;
2. Whether it can meet the technical standards and testing standards of engineering drawings;
3. Whether the structure of carbon steel precision castings is effective, and whether there are any remaining medical dressings;
4. Can the remaining amount of processing be reduced?
5. Whether the deformation force or deformation function can be reduced;
6. Whether the streamlined shape of the metal material meets the requirements;
7. Whether the technological process of quality and quantity is lost;
8. Are the technological processes and procedures very few now?
9. Whether the application of raw materials is sufficient, and whether it is possible to co-cast with other castings, with multiple parts per mold or multiple parts per blank;
10. Whether there are good processes such as cold casting, precision casting, pendulum rolling, cold rolling, partial die casting, segment die casting, collaborative die casting, and casting welding.